If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 04/29/19!
Big data's biggest challenges. How GreenPages helped RCS reduce downtime & increase productivity. Dell steps up its hybrid cloud and device management plays and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Special on-Demand webinar!
How GreenPages helped RCS reduce downtime & increase productivity
Research: Serverless computing holds promise for tech leaders, but results are mixed
Pros and cons of using serverless architecture for your application deployments
- How to create an IoT Hub in Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server hosting provider still down a week after ransomware attack
- Microsoft 365 to offer tighter security and privacy controls
- Dell Technologies and Microsoft expand partnership through VMware
- VMware Announces Updated Pulse IoT Center
- Cisco Issues Largest Single-Day Security Vulnerabilities in at least 12 Months
- Cisco Says 5G's Success Will Depend on New WiFi Technology
- Dell steps up its hybrid cloud and device management plays
- New hybrid Dell EMC cloud aimed at rising flood of data
- Dell embraces composable infrastructure
- AWS Snowball Edge gets block storage service
- AWS unveils Amazon Managed Blockchain to easily create, manage, and scale blockchain networks
- How the cloud is evolving to improve enterprise security
- Dell Technologies, Microsoft, and VMware Just Became Very Big Cloud Partners
- Can Google Cloud Revenues Reach $20 Billion by 2020?
- TsSdk malware finds its way into Google Play via lifestyle apps
- Executive Order on America’s Cybersecurity Workforce
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist