If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 05/07/2018!
SD-WAN technology eases network operational challenges. Cloud computing: Why this airline just went 'all in' on AWS. OpenFlow SDN protocol flaw affects all versions, could lead to DoS attack. HPE's new Nimble flash arrays offer storage guarantee, NVMe and SCM support and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar ? You can download it here!
- Hyper-converged software: Eight things you need to know
- How do the benefits of SDN improve network automation?
- SD-WAN technology eases network operational challenges
- Enterprises are moving SD-WAN beyond pilot stages to deployment
- Moving to the McCloud: How McDonald's pulled off a digital transformation
- Kubernetes and the Open Service Broker Make Multi-Cloud A Reality
- Digital transformation: think globally, act locally
- 7 common cloud data management pitfalls to avoid
- Cloud computing: Why this airline just went 'all in' on AWS
- How do you secure the cloud? New data points a new way
- Citrix cloud services, CEO stability are keys to future success
- Nutanix .NEXT 2018: CEO Pandey talks Xi, Cisco, multi-cloud
- Cloud Verified: Why a VMware-based Cloud Infrastructure Matters
- VMware and VeloCloud announce their networking and security strategy
- HPE's new Nimble flash arrays offer storage guarantee, NVMe and SCM support
- Microsoft Builds on AI Development At The Edge
- OpenFlow SDN protocol flaw affects all versions, could lead to DoS attack
- Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Linux, BSD: All hit by same 'serious' security flaw
- Despite knowing they need one, 77% of businesses don't have a response plan for cyberattacks
- How the cyber insurance industry detects the next big attacks
- The evolution of security operations, automation and orchestration
- How 4 security experts are ringing in WannaCry's anniversary
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist