If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 05/14/2018!
Mainstream adoption of SDN, SD-WAN finally arrives. Is DevOps driving enterprise cloud adoption or vice vera? Cloud computing and AI transform the banking sector. Preventing ransomware attacks right away. HPE to acquire hyper-converged company, Plexxi, and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- Survey: Mainstream adoption of SDN, SD-WAN finally arrives
- When it comes to hyperconverged infrastructure, the hardware matters
- Hitachi, HPE and IBM enhance their SSD-based storage products
- Why companies are adopting Serverless Cloud Technology
- Is DevOps driving enterprise cloud adoption or vice versa?
- Dell EMC, VMware and Pivotal deliver joint cloud platform solutions
- Cloud computing and AI transform the banking sector
- Enterprise-Ready Containers with vSphere Integrated Containers 1.4
- Next week in Tampa! Join GreenPages Architects, David Jones and Chris Williams, as they walk through the technical details of a multi-AZ web server/RDS architecture.
- AWS IoT 1-Click - Use Simple Devices to Trigger Lambda Functions
- Six ways to simplify Citrix App Layering
- HPE to acquire hyper-converged networking company Plexxi
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- How to resolve network problems caused by the Windows 10 April 2018 update
- Preventing ransomware attacks the right away
- DDoS explained: How distributed denial of service attacks are evolving
- Voice squatting attacks: Hacks turn Amazon Alexa, Google Home into secret eavesdroppers
- Cisco critical flaw warning: These 10/10 severity bugs need patching now
- EFAIL: Critical PGP and S/MIME bugs could reveal plaintext of encrypted emails
- Hardcoded admin passwords in Cisco DNA Center could put your enterprise network at risk
- Going serverless? Prepare for a shake-up in security
- 76% of IT security breaches are motivated by money first
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist