If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our recap of tech articles you may have missed the week of 05/20/19!
The 3 keys to tackling data management complexity. 5 best practices to follow with cloud transition. VMware talks up multi-cloud era, need to transform security and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Special on-Demand webinar!
Begin your digital journey: Sound Strategy Starts with the Right Data and Goals
- The 3 keys to tackling data management complexity: performance, scalability and reliability
- Prepping for the data deluge
- How is service mesh architecture different from SDN and NFV?
- When on-premises VDI deployments trump cloud applications
- How composability helps drive innovation and automation across the datacenter
- These 5 CIO initiatives are not topping IT's agenda - but they should be
- What does it mean to be cloud-native?
- Hybrid multi-cloud innovations support choice and ease of use
- How hybrid cloud simplifies data sovereignty challenges
- Cloud transition - 5 best practices to follow
- Save money on multi-cloud deployments. AKA: Take back Monday
- Microsoft makes a push for service mesh interoperability
- Microsoft is rolling out a Windows 10 update with new security tools
- How to activate and use the built-in Windows 10 back-up feature
- Can you run an enterprise workload on VMware Cloud on AWS?
- Citrix performance analytics tool puts a spotlight on UX
- Citrix Synergy 2019: Citrix launches desktop as a service tool with Microsoft Azure
- What is the Citrix vSwitch Controller and what does it do?
- Q&A: Citrix aims to be verb meaning 'works gets done'
- Cisco ties its security/SD-WAN gear with Teridion's cloud WAN service
- Q&A: VMware acquires Bitnami to broaden multi-cloud strategy: What's next?
- VMware talks up multi-cloud era, need to transform security
- Equifax rating outlook decimated over cybersecurity breach
- How to conduct a proper GDPR audit: 4 key steps
- IT services giant HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- The current cybersecurity landscape of guerrilla warfare
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist