If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 05/21/2018!
What is SDN? How software-defined networking changed everything. AI boosts data-center availability, efficiency. VMware ready to release new OpenStack cloud program. Microsoft buys conversational AI company Semantic Machines. Spectre isn't dead: Here are 2 new variants IT should patch against and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- Pure Storage: Flash is a means, not an end, to shared data
- What is SDN? How software-defined networking changed everything
- How the right uses of big data can help your business flourish
- Data-center management: What does DMaaS deliver that DCIM doesn't?
- Practical applications of AI for businesses
- AI boosts data-center availability, efficiency
- Top cloud vendors will crush $100 billion in 2018 revenue: Microsoft, AWS, IBM hit $75 billion?
- Google and AWS lead in cloud native security
- Managing private clouds
- VMware ready to release new OpenStack cloud program
- Q&A: Cisco's Theresa Bui on the company's Kinetic IoT platform
- Microsoft buys conversational AI company Semantic Machines
- Microsoft trumps Google, Dropbox in business cloud storage wars
- Microsoft locks down Windows 10 with the S edition
- Microsoft: 200M now use Windows 10 in the enterprise
- Teen phone monitoring app has thousands of passwords stolen, highlighting need for secure servers
- More than 800K DrayTek routers vulnerable to DNS reprogramming attack
- Spectre isn't dead: Here are 2 new variants IT should patch against
- FBI 'Going Dark' whopper: Locked out of only 1,200 phones, not 7,775
- End-to-end security requires multi-vendor automation
- Cybersecurity experts agree – expect more ransomware this year
- Cisco warns 500,000 routers have been hacked in suspected Russian plan to attack Ukraine
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist