If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 05/28/2018!
The CIO's role in cybersecurity leadership. Amazon Neptune is here, 6 ways customers use the AWS graph database. Inside Microsoft's Azure Sphere hardware for secure IoT. 2 Canadian banks hacked, 90,000 customers' data stolen and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- SaaS suites like Office 365 driving cloud deployments with 2x adoption of G Suite
- Pure Storage software tooled up for containers, OpenShift, VMware
- How the blockchain could help build a decentralized media economy
- Amazon vs Microsoft: How to get the best price for IoT in the cloud
- How many CIOs become CEOs? More, with successful digital transformations
- What is the CIO's role in cybersecurity leadership?
- The Digital Transformation of Accounting and Finance - Artificial Intelligence, Robots and Chatbots
- Amazon Neptune is here: 6 ways customers use the AWS graph database
- AWS QuickSight launches pay-per-session pricing as BI, analytics, data reaches more people
- VMware preps NSX network virtualization for smaller customers
- Cisco taps AMD to power a hyper-dense server for data centers, edge computing
- Inside Microsoft's Azure Sphere hardware for secure IoT
- Cybersecurity outlook: data protection takes center stage
- Cloud security: The reason hackers will have it so easy will infuriate you
- IT companies face 1,000+ cyberattacks per day, here's how to protect your business
- SS7 flaws used by surveillance firms highlight need for better vendor due diligence
- 2 Canadian banks hacked, 90,000 customers' data stolen
- FBI, DHS warn of North Korean RAT and worm malware
- Banking trojans, not ransomware, are the biggest threat to the enterprise now
- The 6 reasons why we've failed to stop botnets
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist