If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 06/04/2018!
Why DevOps is the answer to reducing security flaws and risk. HPE rolls out an update to OneView and OneSphere. Microsoft acquires GitHub, developers and rivals will be watching closely. New Flash zero-day exploit bypasses browser, infects via Office documents instead and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
Featured Post: Setting Up a VPN Between Your Home Lab and AWS - Walk Through
- Blockchain is critical to the future of data storage – here's why
- Enterprises taking path of greatest resistance to cloud, survey shows
- Why DevOps is the answer to reducing security flaws and risk
- SDNs and NFV are complementary and core components of modernized networks
- Using AI and Predictive Analytics to Improve the Data Center
- How viable is machine learning for cybersecurity?
- Cloud services dominate business strategy, making the SLA vital for success
- Cloud modernization is confusing, but 'lift and extend' could help
- Top 5 misconceptions about the 2nd decade of cloud computing
- HPE rolls out update OneView, OneSphere
- Cisco fixes critical bug that exposed networks to hackers
- Here's why Microsoft is building a massive data center underwater
- Microsoft's 'future CEO of GitHub' speaks out on Atom, keeping GitHub independent and more
- Developers and cloud rivals will be watching Microsoft's plans for Azure and GitHub very closely
- New Flash zero-day exploit bypasses browser, infects via Office documents instead
- How your stolen data ends up on the Dark Web marketplace
- Cybersecurity vendors put money where their mouth is with $1M warranties
- 'Cattle-not-pet' system management could have prevented Atlanta's ransomware attack
- 3 reasons to start using SSL certificates right now
- 92 million MyHeritage email addresses found on private server
- US government takes on botnets and other automated attacks
- Cyber security: Nation-state cyber attacks threaten everyone, warns ex-GCHQ boss
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist