If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 06/11/2018!
5 tips to manage your passwords like a pro. Cisco Live 2018: DNA Center takes center stage. Why cryptomining is the next ransomware, and businesses must prepare for it. The brilliant way UPS uses artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
Featured Post: 5 Tips to Manage Your Passwords Like a Pro
- Rackspace launches managed collocation services
- Fail fast, iterate faster: To survive, IT leaders push agile business wide
- Cohesity backs up truck, unloads $250M in funding
- How Spotify is migrating from an in-house Docker orchestration platform to Kubernetes
- Why data scientists are trading traditional big data for cloud-native tech
- How the Atlanta Braves created the best stadium WiFi experience in North America
- The brilliant way UPS uses artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data
- Amazon offers developers too much choice in the cloud, and that's a good thing
- Amazon may have released the smartest camera yet
- Cisco developer push yields 500,000 DevNet members working on programmable networks
- Cisco Live 2018: DNA Center takes center stage
- Cisco Live 2018: How three unique smart cities use Cisco's Kinetic for Cities platform to connect residents and enhance services
- Cisco poised to become a cybersecurity force
- What's next on the Microsoft hardware front: Rumored codenames, target dates, and more
- How GitHub and LinkedIn will help Microsoft drive the cloud revolution
- Windows 10 black screen problems fixed, as Microsoft patches 50 security flaws
- Why cryptomining is the new ransomware, and businesses must prepare for it
- Mac user: Your antivirus software could be letting malware slip by undetected
- 53% of execs pay a hacker's ransom. Are you businesses losing the cybersecurity battle?
- Chinese hackers stole 614GB of undersea warfare data from U.S. Navy contractor
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist