If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 06/18/2018!
How AI is reshaping IT operations. What's new in Citrix Workspace in June 2018. Plan now for your migration to Windows Server 2019. Three-month-old Drupal vulnerability is being used to deploy cryptojacking malware. The new endpoint security market: growing in size, scope, and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
Featured Post: From Cloud to SpaceX: 5 Insights from AWS Guru Randall Hunt
- Cloud applications demand a new IT operations strategy
- Nvidia reveals special 32GB Titan V 'CEO Edition' GPU, and then gives away a bunch
- Zara stocks up on AI, big data, analytics partnerships and investments
- Top 5: Ways AI will change business
- How AI is reshaping IT operations
- AWS takes home gold in IaaS, PaaS worldwide
- Autodesk, AWS team up to promote new AI-enabled design technology
- Cisco hyper-converged HyperFlex adds NVMe-enabled model
- A first-hand account of Cisco Live 2018 in Orlando
- Cisco patches critical Nexus flaws: Are your switches vulnerable?
- Cisco is buying an Intel-backed startup that uses WiFi to gather data from people as they move around
- What's new with Citrix Workspace in June 2018
- Cloud computing: Five ways to make the most of the move to on-demand
- HPE adds GreenLake Hybrid Cloud to enterprise service offerings
- Microsoft launches undersea, free-cooling data center
- Microsoft's latest Windows Server 2019 test build includes first preview of Hyper-V 2019
- Microsoft Monday: Next-Gen Xbox and Surface Details leak, HoloLens 2 rumor, Flipgrid Acquisition
- Microsoft to tighten screws on traditional Office, Gartner predicts
- Plan now for your migration to Windows Server 2019
- How to protect your organization against 5 common browser security threats
- The new endpoint security market: Growing in size and scope
- Microsoft: This Azure pasword-banning tool will help kill off bad 'P@$$w0rd' habits
- Three-month-old Drupal vulnerability is being used to deploy cryptojacking malware
- Apple pushes privacy theme in Safari for iOS 12, 'Mojave'
- Dixons Carphone breach fallout shows long-term impact of a cyberattack
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist