If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 06/25/2018!
Cloud Wars 2018: 6 things we learned in the first half. It's all about networking at the edge at HPE Discover 2018. Adidas warns millions of U.S. customers about potential data breach. Microsoft Azure IoT Edge goes live, simplifies deployments with 3 new features and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
Featured Post: From Cloud to SpaceX: 5 Insights from AWS Guru Randall Hunt
- How the Atlanta Braves built the stadium of the future
- Are you just getting by with outdated IT infrastructure?
- Will email overload be solved by artificial intelligence?
- AWS or Azure? How to move from analysis paralysis toward a smart cloud choice
- Cisco: Patch now, attacks are exploiting ASA DoS flaw to take down security
- Containers in Production: Accelerate the Learning Curve
- Insurance firm breezes through Hurricane Irma with Citrix Cloud success
- Cloud Wars 2018: 6 things we learned in the first half
- Rackspace, HPE expand on-premises cloud with pay-as-you-go Kubernetes
- Today's Challenge: Remove Complexity from Multi-cloud, Hybrid IT
- HPE expands cloud services into large managed services opportunity
- It's all about networking at the edge at HPE Discover 2018
- HPE: $4 billion says intelligent edge is the future of computing
- How to stop Windows Defender from mistaking legitimate files for trojans
- Microsoft Azure IoT Edge goes live, simplifies deployments with 3 new features
- Windows 10's new enterprise-grade security will block suspect app behavior, says Microsoft
- Phishing scam claims to deliver WannaCry, demands bitcoin ransom
- Akamai: DDoS attacks on the rise, become more specialized
- What is a zero-day exploit? A powerful but fragile weapon
- Hotels, airlines and travel sites battle bot attacks
- Business pros beware: Phishing attacks are impersonating Netflix and Citibank
- How to protect your organization against 5 common browser security threats
- Adidas warns millions of U.S. customers about potential data breach
- Beyond a morbid nod, cyberattack anniversaries are good for their lessons
- What is WPA3 and why should businesses care?
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist