If you had a busy week last week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 06/26/2017!
How hyper-convergence is changing the shape of IT. Petya ransomware hits at least 65 countries, traced to Ukrainian tax software. How micro-segmentation is the future. Microsoft is buying Cloudyn. How HCI simplifies the data center and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- The Shifting Needs of Cloud-Era End Users
- Progressive web apps challenge native mobile apps
- How hyper-convergence is changing the shape of IT
- Hyper-converged market grows 64% over 2016
- VMware prepping NSX-as-a-service running from the public cloud
- How HCI simplifies the data center
- Innovation, the cloud and Cisco's fight to maintain market leadership
- Cisco DNA Center headed for central enterprise network management
- Microsoft Hyper-V: The Smart person's guide
- Microsoft says Fireball malware less widespread than first reported
- Microsoft's never-ending optimism as it updates Windows 10 Mobile
- Microsoft is secretly planning a new advanced mode for Windows 10
- Here's what Microsoft is doing to save you from ransomware
- Microsoft is buying Cloudyn after all
- 6 ways Cloud ERP is revolutionizing how services deliver results
- Walmart takes its Amazon battle to the cloud
- Overspending in the cloud: Lessons learned
- It takes two: Box, Microsoft expand partnership to the cloud
- Google deal with Nutanix shows its cloud strategy is broadening
- U.S. hospitals hit by global ransomware attack, Petya
- Petya ransomware hits at least 65 countries; Microsoft traces it to tax software
- Don't want your cyber attacked? Move to the cloud
- Micro-segmentation is the future
- Petya: Is it ransomware or cyberwarfare?
Download our recent webinar to find out how cloud is killing traditional help desk, and learn about what end users need now to stay productive and happy.
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist