If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 07/09/18!
Microsoft speeds up its Azure SQL Data Warehouse. Why storage hardware matters for data security. Cisco Live 2018: Talos, DNA Center, & More! What Kubernetes really is, and how orchestration redefines the data center and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
Featured Post: Cisco Live 2018: Talos, DNA Center, & More!
- Datrium DVX switches focus to converged markets, enterprise
- What's the future of server virtualization?
- What Kubernetes really is, and how orchestration redefines the data center
- Desktop Transformation: Liberating the enterprise from the monolithic desktop
- IT spending shows cloud-focused data center architectures
- Modern service management, DevOps streamline app administration
- Preparing your business for the artificial intelligence revolution
- Wimbeldon: How AI, chatbots and big data help serve up a winning experience
- Newest Dell EMC data protection appliance heads downstream
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 'Redstone 5' test build adds lots of new Notepad features
- Microsoft Power BI expansion aims to help analysts leverage business data more easily
- 4 new Microsoft 365 updates that could improve collaboration among your team
- Microsoft speeds up its Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Cisco Live 2018: Talos, DNA Center, & More!
- Simplifying hybrid cloud management to accelerate digital transformation
- HPE Aruba and its secret competitive weapon
- Why storage hardware matters for data security
- Thieves hack Marathon gas station, steal $1,800 of gas
- Hackers steal $23.5M in cryptocurrency from 'decentralized' crypto exchange Bancor
- Ticketmaster breach was part of a larger credit card skimming effort
- Mimecast acquires Ataata to improve cyber security training
- 10 ways to prevent, detect and recover from ransomware and zeroday threats
- This ransomware just added new tricks to spread faster and infect Windows XP PCs
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist