If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 07/16/18!
The 5 pillars of cloud data management. The 5 most challenging questions CISOs face and how to answer them. Walmart enlists Microsoft cloud. Software for hardware: How artificial intelligence is helping Lowe's customers and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- Can hyper-converged systems benefit from SDN architecture?
- Why NVMe? Users weigh benefits of NVMe-accelerated flash storage
- What is the future of IoT?
- UPS working to consolidate data points on single platform with analytics, machine learning
- The importance of data center intelligence for the C-level
- Watermarking AI models holds protection for theft, misuse
- Software for Hardware: How artificial intelligence is helping Lowe's customers
- The ethical challenges of artificial intelligence
- Amazon tests out two tools to help keep its cloud secure
- Just in time for the All-Star Game, MLB signs AWS as official AI provider
- Accenture, Amazon partner on Alexa development
- AWS launches on-premises EC2 instances for reverse hybrid cloud
- The cloud-era of computing is just about over, so what's next?
- Why developers and business leaders are going cloud native
- The 5 pillars of cloud data management
- Microsoft says Teams is now at 'feature parity' with Skype for Business Online
- Microsoft's Linux love-in continues as PowerShell Core comes to Ubuntu Snap Store
- Microsoft's Identity Bug Bounty program pays up to $100,000
- What is cross-site scripting [XSS]? Low-hanging fruit for both attackers and defenders
- Walmart enlists Microsoft cloud in battle against Amazon
- Operation excellence through virtualization: America’s oldest bank takes on the future of VMware integration
- Partner software integrations provide bridges that help businesses move faster
- Samsam infected thousands of LabCorp systems via brute force RDP
- Singapore suffers 'most serious' data breach, affecting 1.5M healthcare patients including Prime Minister
- Robocalling firm exposed data of hundreds of thousands of US voters
- This old ransomware has been revamped as Bitcoin-stealing malware
- The 5 most challenging questions CISOs face and how to answer them
- 2.3B credentials were stolen in 2017: These industries suffered the most
- 100% of corporate networks 'highly vulnerable' to attacks, here's how to secure yours
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist