If you had a busy 4th of July week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 07/03/2017!
10 digital transformation must-reads. Dell targets SMBs with new virtualization suite. How to drive network agility through SDN. Massive WWE leak exposes 3 million wrestling fans' addresses, ethnicities, and more. How to minimize file-less malware infections and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- The Shifting Needs of Cloud-Era End Users
- What's new in Kubernetes 1.7
- Key insights into the hyper-converged market
- Preparing for modern data centers
- Driving network agility through Software Defined Networking
- 10 digital transformation must-reads
- How to build a DevOps center of excellence: 4 steps
- Nutanix solidifies hybrid IT play with Calm.io acquisition
- Ready for hyper-converged infrastructure appliances?
- Next generation hyper-converged infrastructure
- Dell targets SMBs with new virtualization suite
- Cisco Live 2017: Chuck Robbins discusses networking, security and the acceleration of the Apple partnership
- Office 365 and Digital Transformation: What CIOs need to know
- Microsoft launches Workplace Analytics for Office 365 to boost employee productivity
- Nutanix introduces two new tools in quest to simplify hybrid cloud management
- Ukrainian police seize computers that spread global NotPetya attack
- Five more ways to minimize fileless malware infections
- Massive WWE data breach exposes 3 million wrestling fans' addresses, ethnicities and more
- Despite hype, ransomware accounted for only 1% of malicious programs in 2016, according to report
Download our recent webinar to find out how cloud is killing traditional help desk, and learn about what end users need now to stay productive and happy.
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist