If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 07/10/2017!
The difference between SDN and NFV. DevOps lessons learned from IT leaders. Cisco buys networking security startup, Observable Networks. Azure Stack is ready to order from Dell EMC, HPE and Lenovo. Microsoft improves Azure's analytical capabilities with Cloudyn acquisition. The power of cloud-based data analytics and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- The Shifting Needs of Cloud-Era End Users
- Traditional IT infrastructure spending slows as public cloud takes over
- DevOps metrics: Are you measuring what matters?
- What's the difference between SDN and NFV?
- Enterprise network management undergoes transformation
- The future of virtualization lies with Remote Desktop Session Host
- Consider key factors in the physical vs. virtual desktop debate
- IBM launches new IT management services platform powered by IBM Watson
- What is hyperconvergence?
- DevOps lessons learned: Advice for IT leaders
- The why, what, and how of App Hosting on Cisco Routers
- Cisco updates UCS servers, software for data-intensive workloads
- Cisco just bought this networking security startup, Observable Networks
- Microsoft's Azure chief: What's good for cloud is good for on-premises too
- Microsoft Azure Stack is ready to order from Dell EMC, HPE, and Lenovo
- Microsoft wraps cloud subscription services into new Microsoft Office 365 bundles
- Microsoft improves Azure's analytics capabilities with Cloudyn acquisition
- Azure Stack lets companies run Microsoft cloud tech on-prem
- Windows 10 security: HoloLens gets first Patch Tuesday fix from Microsoft
- Windows 10's new Fluent Design get smoother, sleeker look
- Microsoft is bringing Skype somewhere it's never been before
- Cloud: The new destination for medical images
- Realizing the power of Cloud-based data analytics
- iLand with GreenPages protect Law School with cloud-based DR
- Top 5: Things to know about cloud security
- What hospitals using cloud storage should know about Verizon's data breach
- VMware NSX: The smart person's guide
- VMware, Trend Micro offer unified approach to enterprise mobile security with new partnership
- 11 tips to prevent phishing
- New reality of ransomware attacks spiked FUD in cybersecurity
- Dell launches threat protection for air-gapped enterprise systems
Download our recent webinar to find out how cloud is killing traditional help desk, and learn about what end users need now to stay productive and happy.
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist