If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 08/13/18!
Which SD-WAN security concerns should I tackle first? Intel chip saga continues. UPS unpacks big data to deliver insight. 52% of businesses have weak cybersecurity vulnerability assessment and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- Which SD-WAN security concerns should I tackle first?
- IT Leaders: GreenPages Is Helping Transform The Digital Transformation Revolution
- Agility: The Secret To Success In The Digital Era
- UPS unpacks big data to deliver insight
- But what really is a quantum computer?
- The last decade's transformation of machine learning
- Monitor Your IoT Devices with AWS
- How to go beyond passwords in Windows 10
- Microsoft's new framework could help policymakers better understand cybersecurity
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Microsoft: 5 tips for developers to reduce malware false positives
- Windows 10 update are about to get smaller and less painful
- Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS
- For cloud deployments, 'it works' is not good enough
- How health care should take advantage of the cloud
- Hackers can attack patient monitoring systems to alter vital signs in real time
- 52% of businesses have weak cybersecurity vulnerability assessment
- 'Hacky hack hack': Teen arrested for breaking into Apple's network
- Cisco patches router OS against new crypto attack on business VPNs
- Open-source vulnerabilities which will not die: Who is to blame?
- China aims to narrow cyberwarfare gap with US
- Necurs botnet launches fresh assault against banks
- Intel chip saga continues: 'Foreshadow' vulnerabilities disclosed
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist