If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 08/20/18!
Half of organizations cannot survive a disaster event. Hackers helps themselves to data belonging to 2 million T-Mobile customers. AI and Automation in the cloud - seizing the moment for digital transformation. From hybrid cloud to hybrid it and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Did you miss our recent Hybrid Cloud Cyber Security for Modern IT webinar?
You can download it here!
- SaaS market can largely thank data analytics for its rapid growth
- IDC: Half of organizations cannot survive a disaster event
- Naveen Zutshi's 6 Principles of Data-Driven IT
- How mobile, AI, and omni-channel tech will revolutionize the future of banking
- AI and Automation in the cloud - seizing the moment for digital transformation
- How AWS IoT Device Defender secures connected devices
- Dell EMC launches PowerEdge MX
- Cisco wants to help developers build Webex integrations
- Windows 10 version 1809: Act fast to delay this big upgrade
- Microsoft says it has delivered on its plan to bring Skype for Business features to Teams
- Why cloud (by default) gives you security you couldn't afford otherwise
- Big cloud providers heel to the demands of multicloud
- It's time to tap into the business value of cloud computing
- Hackers help themselves to data belonging to 2 million T-Mobile customers
- Iranian hackers target 70 universities worldwide to steal research
- Spyware firm SpyFone leaves customer data, recording exposed online
- Mirai botnet strikes again: This time it's going after a specific open source project
- Why 51% of SMB leaders don't think their company is a target for cybercriminals
- What is the IoT? Everything you need to know about the Internet of Things right now
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist