If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 09/10/18!
Microsoft launches Azure DevOps. VMware finds its way in cloud cost management tools market. Nutanix customers trending larger, spending more on HCI. NVIDIA bets on Turing for datacenter AI and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Special GreenPages Webinar Panel:
Security Best Practices for Modern, Mobile Workloads
- Data center admins gain the benefits of microservices
- 5 ways to tune up your big data storage strategy
- Nutanix customers trending larger, spending more on HCI
- IDC: Half of organizations cannot survive a disaster event
- Why your old, outdated IT infrastructure will cost your company more money in 2019
- The 5 stages of DevOps evolution
AI & IoT
- IoT will transform the data center industry
- NVIDIA bets on Turing for datacenter AI
- Leaders adopt AI for business benefits, not just to automate jobs away, research says
- NVIDIA outlines interference platform, lands Japan's industrial giants as AI, robotics customers
- VMware finds its way in cloud cost management tools market
- VMware sharpens security focus with vSphere Platinum, 'adaptive micro-segmentation'
- Dell EMC PowerVault ME4 launched for entry-level SAN
- Dell EMC midrange convergence due in 2019
- Microsoft launches Azure DevOps, striking on industry's process and buzzword obsession
- Windows 10 update (and retirement) calendar: Mark these dates
- Cloud computing: Three reasons why it could be time to go cloud-first
- Cloud computing, once loved for its simplicity, is now a complex beast
- German manufacturers lose $50B to cyber attacks, SMBs at greatest risk
- North Korea claims hacker responsible for WannaCry outbreak does not exist
- Cisco warns customers of critical security flaws, advisory includes Apache Struts
- British Airways was by same hacker group that compromised Ticketmaster
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist