If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 09/17/18!
Maximizing the business value of IT with the Four Zones Model. How to manage multi-cloud. New GandCrab ransomware hammers Florida school district. How advanced persistent threats are creating new vulnerabilities and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Special GreenPages Webinar Panel:
- Maximizing the Business Value of IT: The Four Zones Model
- These 5 technologies provide the most transformative value for business
- Lenovo and NetApp will partner to help customers drive intelligent transformation
- IT departments are in for bigger budgets, larger staffs in 2018
- Growing reliance on cloud will need tighter IT management
AI & IoT
- Artificial Intelligence: The view from the Chief Data Science Office
- Technology in action at TGI Fridays: No 'better use case than selling alcohol with AI'
- Use VMware vSphere templates to manage VMs at scale
- NVIDIA partnerships bolsters VMware live migration capabilities
- Top ten features in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
- Getting AI/ML and DevOps working better together
- Google Cloud rolls out security feature for container images
- How to manage multi-cloud: Deployment and maintenance strategies
- Enterprise cultural shifts required for successful cloud adoption
- Cloud computing: Here comes a major tipping point
- Amazon's cloud-computing business is looking to space
- Websites are attacked 58 times a day, even when patched properly
- How credential stuffing contributed to 8.3B malicious botnet logins in early 2018
- The top 11 phishing email subject lines SMBs should look out for
- State Department confirms breach of unclassified email system
- Sophisticated mobile spyware Pegasus found in the US and 44 other countries
- New GandCrab ransomware variant hammers Florida school district
- Cisco releases fixes for remote code execution flaws in Webex Network Recording Player
- How advanced persistent threats are creating new vulnerabilities
- Thousands of WordPress sites backdoored with malicious code
- SingHealth data breach reveals several 'inadequate' security measures
- More malware strains in H1 than all of last year bodes poorly for IoT
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist