If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 10/15/18!
Top 10 strategic technology trends for 2019. Best new Windows 10 security features. Top AWS re:Invent 2018 sessions to pencil in this year. Six ways to tap into the power of the cloud. Ransomware attack hits North Carolina water utility following hurricane and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- What are the most common virtualization automation mistakes?
- Moving to a Software Defined Framework
- Bridging the gap between DevOps and IT Infrastructure Library
- Companies placing AI on hold in favor of tech refresh for 2019
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2019
- Will blockchain be mainstream by 2025?
AI and Big Data
- How AI for IT operations improves VDI management
- Why AI and machine learning are driving data lakes to data hubs
- Tech-support scams: Microsoft reveals that fraudsters are still fooling too many people
- Best new Windows 10 security features: more patching, updating flexibility
- Top AWS re:Invent 2018 sessions to pencil in for Vegas
- Join GreenPages, Chris Williams and David Jones at their Dev Chat at AWS re:Invent 2018!
- Open source tool simplifies Kubernetes on AWS
- AWS Nitro system ushers in more compute options
- VMware Horizon 7.6 includes vGPU vMotion, QoS for Blast Extreme
- Cloud storage from HPE, Google and Hitachi Vantana
- Cloud computing switch as digital transformation takes priority
- Will data centers evaporate into the cloud?
- Six ways to tap into the power of the cloud
- Ransomware attack hits North Carolina water utility following hurricane
- Facebook attackers accessed personal data of 29M users in breach
- Kaspersky says it detected infections with DarkPulsar, alleged NSA malware
- Password and credit card-stealing Azorult malware adds new tricks
- Russia's elite hacking unit has been silent but busy
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist