If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 10/22/18!
AI and the future of networking. Another government system breached; 75,000 people affected. Walmart weaves AI into the back office. 7 takeaways from Gartner defining the CIO role and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- How blockchain data storage may revolutionize the enterprise
- Is hyper-convergence infrastructure becoming stratified?
- Mitigate data center storage capacity miscalculations
- 7 takeaways from Gartner defining the CIO role
- How Chick-fil-A is perfecting its recipe for service and support
- What's the IoT doing to your data center?
- Rackspace launches disaster recovery as a service program
AI and Big Data
- AI and the Future of Networking
- Walmart weaves AI into the back office
- Microsoft blends IoT and Edge Computing with AI to change the game of cricket
- Microsoft finalizes its $7.5 billion GitHub acquisition
- Dell EMC Cyber Recovery isolates and protects data
- What's the future of Amazon RDS on VMware?
- How to overcome the challenges of gaining multi-cloud interoperability
- Using the cloud as a platform for digital transformation
- Five signs winter is coming for enterprise cloud (and how to prepare)
- Cisco releases fix for privilege escalation bug in Webex Meetings app
- What is application security? A process and tools for securing software
- Another government system breached; 75,000 people affected
- Burned malware returns, says Cylance report: Is Hacking Team responsible?
- China has been 'hijacking the vital internet backbone of western countries'
- Windows 10 1809 copy fail: Workaround revealed, patch due
- 95% of companies report cybersecurity culture disconnect
- 'Inherited' code flaws in software supply chains invite security risk
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist