If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 10/29/18!
5 Gartner predictions IT decision makers need to know. What's causing the movie to the cloud? It's all about digital transformation. Why cloud is the key to an effective digital transformation. IBM to acquire Red Hat for $34 billion and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Data centers: The future is software-defined
- Eight signs you could be automating more of your data center
- 5 Gartner predictions IT decision makers need to know
- IDC: CIOs who don't empower IT teams to disrupt, scale and innovate 'will fail'
- 7 ' scary' and disruptive technologies to watch out for
- Culture eats cloud computing for breakfast
- Kubernetes and AI: Marriage made in IT heaven
- The top 10 cloud myths that hinder digital transformation
- What's causing the move to the cloud? It's all about digital transformation
- Nutanix shines Beam into private cloud
- Thinking of multiplying your clouds? You're not alone
- How IBM and Red Hat, plus Microsoft, are driving cloud transformation 2.0
- Why cloud is the key to an effective digital transformation
- IBM to acquire Red Hat for $34 Billion
- Cisco zero-day exploited in the wild to crash and reload devices
- Don't let cloud security fall through the cracks
- Why your data in the cloud isn't as secure as you think
- CIOs and CISOs no longer solely own cybersecurity responsibility
- Shipbuilder, defense contractor Austal reveals data breach
- The role of regulation in IoT security
- Magecart claims fresh victim in electronics kit seller Kitronik
- Giant ransomware bundle threatens to make malware attack easier for crooks
- How the nastiest ransomware and flaws get their names
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist