If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 11/05/18!
VMware ramps up on VMware Cloud on AWS, updates Cloud Foundation. Which clouds perform better, AWS, Azure or Google? Managing the next wave of IT disruption. ForeScout Technologies snaps up SecurityMatters and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Learn how to best deploy VDI on HCI
- Cisco, AWS pair up on Kubernetes management
- Automated data management is a crucial part of IT's future
- Managing the next wave of IT disruption
- Walmart is bringing 'thousands' of internal business apps to Microsoft's Azure
- Docker is getting in on Microsoft's Widows Server 2008 migration push
- Dell EMC VxRail HCI builds on VMware Cloud Foundation
- GreenPages and AWS will be presenting on how to "Build a Hybrid Cloud Architecture Using AWS Landing Zones" at AWS reInvent (Session ENT304)
- Cisco and AWS collaborate to accelerate innovation
- Kubernetes on VMware gains a lifeline with Heptio acquisition
- VMware ramps up VMware Cloud on AWS, updates Cloud Foundation
- The battle of the health clouds
- Which cloud performs better, AWS, Azure or Google?
- Admitting you have a problem with your cloud transformation
- 5 proven tactics to break up the cloud deployment logjam
- Johnson & Johnson completes cloud migration with a boost from early adoption and its CIO
- Rackspace partners with VMware to deliver 'future of multi-cloud'
- The OPM hack explained: Bad security practices meet China's Captain America
- This banking malware just added password and browser history stealing to its playbook
- ForeScout Technologies snaps up SecurityMatters in $113 million deal
- DerpTrolling game server DoS attack pleads guilty
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist