If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 11/12/18!
What to expect from AWS re:Invent 2018. Citrix pays $200M to acquire Sapho. 5 ways cloud computing will change in the next year. What you missed at VMworld 2018 Europe and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- 91% of tech leaders say hybrid cloud is 'ideal' IT model
- SonicWall bakes SD-WAN software into Capture Cloud Platform
- What does GPU hardware do in the data center?
- Making the right hyperconvergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- How 3 benefits of SDN can help small businesses
- What to expect from AWS re:Invent 2018?
- GreenPages and AWS will be presenting on how to "Build a Hybrid Cloud Architecture Using AWS Landing Zones" at AWS reInvent (Session ENT304)
- Cisco strategy revolves around multi-domain architecture
- Cisco SD-WAN and Umbrella: Secure your distributed network in 3 simple steps
- Cisco fuses SD-WAN, security and cloud services
- Citrix pays $200M to acquire Sapho, which connects legacy software with 'micro apps'
- What you missed at VMworld 2018 Europe
- We must find a way to defy data gravity in the cloud
- 5 ways cloud computing will change in the next year
- Netskope raises $168.7M at a $1B+ valuation for its cloud security platform
- AI, supply chain, and IoT risks will dominate the 2019 cyberthreat landscape
- Top 20 application vulnerabilities in the enterprise are dominated by Adobe and Microsoft
- The top 5 myths about cloud-based security
- 75% of organizations are buying more security tools to keep up with cloud in 2019
- The majority of business pros aren't able to prevent cyberattacks
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist