If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 11/26/18!
How Amazon and VMware are building one cloud for both platforms. Marriott announces massive data breach of over 500 million guests data. 6 mobile security threats you should take seriously in 2019. Inside the CISO role and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- The IT hero's journey - embracing cloud change, challenges, and discovery
- Barracuda exposes SD-WAN skills issues
- Physical vs. virtual backup appliances: Make the best choice
- Pat Gelsinger: Dell a fan of VMware-AWS partnership
- Data centers are set to grow and become more complex, survey finds
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 19H1 test build adds UI tweaks, fixes
- Why the Citrix-Microsoft relationship will enhance digital workspace solutions for customers
- How Amazon and VMware are building one cloud for both platforms
- AWS now lets you bring your favorite language to serverless development
- Amazon digs into cloud hardware with on-prem racks, data center processors
- Cisco predicts nearly 5 zettabytes of IP traffic per year by 2022
- Cisco network architecture targets CIOs. Will they buy it?
- Extending born in the cloud innovations to the data center
- VMware tech prevents cyberattacks across Texas school districts
- A thoughtful journey - Alaska Airlines journey to cloud computing
- AWS does hybrid cloud with on-prem hardware, VMware help
- Nutanix weaves new fabric for the 'cloud mobility' factor
- Dell says hackers may have stolen customer info
- Office workers beware: Holiday gift card spear phishing attacks on the rise
- 6 mobile security threats you should take seriously in 2019
- Inside the CISO Role: Cyber Security Threats, Trends & Tactics with GreenPages CISO, Randy Becker
- Marriott announces as many as 500 million Starwood guests' data may have been breached, making it the second biggest data breach ever
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist