Were you busy during the holidays last week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed during the short Thanksgiving work week.
Oracle acquires DNS provider Dyn, subject of recent DDoS attack. Alibaba cloud expands footprint with four new data centers. New Lambda features show Amazon is server-less computing. AWS is cutting and simplifying its storage prices. Walmart is testing blockchain to improve food safety. GreenPages picks for top tech gifts this holiday season and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Oracle acquires DNS provider Dyn, subject of recent DDoS attack
- Coop, Denmark grocery chain, replaces NetApp with VMware software defined VSAN
- AWS is cutting and simplifying its storage prices
- Microsoft embraces open source in the cloud and on-premises
- CIO's Top Three Concerns for 2017: Alignment, Security, Skill Shortages
- 10 tips from the front lines of enterprise public cloud use
- New Lambda features show Amazon is server-less computing
- Alibaba cloud expands footprint with four new data centers
- Walmart testing blockchain to improve food safety
- How AI will transform cybersecurity
- Our picks for the top tech gifts this holiday season
- In 5 years, IBM's Watson AI will be behind your every decision
- IBM's AI software can estimate a persons age based on speech
Are you wondering if hyper-converged infrastructure is a good fit for your business? Download this on-demand webinar to learn more!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist