Tech News Recap
New Malware has been used for surveillance in 10 countries including Russia and Mexico. A study has found that Internet of Things in the enterprise is up three-fold since 2012. VMware is currently offering a 25% discount on vSOM. Computerworld provided its 2015 predictions around IT spending. The adoption of cloud computing continues to accelerate in the enterprise space. Ebay pulled it's app from the App Store and InformationWeek provided a list of 10 Windows Tablets and Laptops that are under $200 to keep in mind as the holidays approach.
- Cloud Computing Adoption Continues Accelerating In the Enterprise
- VMware is offering a 25% vSOM discount that ends December 31st!
- New Malware Used for Surveillance in 10 Countries, Symantec Says
- Hacker Disrupts Government Websites in Canada
- IoT in the Enterprise Up Three-Fold, Study Finds
- Health IT Success Hinges on CIO-Business Collaboration
- Senator Tom Coburn agrees that Bitcoin is not legal currency
- Computerworld's 2015 Forecast Predicts Security, Cloud Computing and Analytics Will Lead IT Spending
- 10 Windows Tablets, Laptops Under $200 - Holiday Steals
- BYOD needs to shift to account for wearables
- Five Trends That Will Drive Data Storage in 2015
- Ebay Pulled From App Store As Company Rethinks Its Same-Day Delivery Plans
If you'd like to get more information on the 25% discount VMware is currently offering on vSOM, click here & a GreenPages Rep will reach out to you.