Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 11/28/2016!
Mirai botnet attack hits thousands of home routers, throwing users offline. Eight tech startup trends to watch in 2017. AWS drives deeper partner ecosystem engagement with VMware. Blockchain and IoT devices could revolutionize the supply chain. San Francisco transport system hit by ransomware attack and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Microsoft tells developers: Whatever you're doing in Linux, Windows 10 will soon do it too
- AWS launches Aurora service for postgreSQL at re:Invent
- Mirai botnet attack hits thousands of home routers, throwing users offline
- Cisco: Utilities can predict the future using IoT
- 8 tech startup trends to watch in 2017
- AWS drives deeper partner ecosystem engagement with VMware
- New features, changed and additions to vSphere 6.5
- Amazon Web Services strong push towards financial services
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- Blockchain and IoT devices could revolutionize the supply chain
- Most notable products to come from AWS re:Invent
- US Navy suffers data breach
- IBM triples UK data center
- Google acquires AWS dedicated cloud learning platform
- San Francisco transport system hit by ransomware attack
- Google security expert says antivirus apps don't work
- Malware attacking Facebook, LinkedIn users via malicious images
- Android 'Gooligan' hackers just scored the biggest ever theft of Google accounts
Are you wondering if hyper-converged infrastructure is a good fit for your business? Download this on-demand webinar to learn more!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist