If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/03/18!
Top storage news of 2018. More than passwords: Quora breach highlights risks of third-party authentication. From 3 months down to 27 minutes: Hybrid cloud devops. Marriott sued hours after data breach and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Nvidia unveils 'world's most powerful' Turing-Powered TITAN RTX desktop GPU
- IDC: Expect 175 zettabytes of data worldwide by 2025
- Top storage news of 2018
- Nvidia AI research points to an evolution of the chip business
- Software innovation builds upon cloud, collaboration, AI, and more
- Is an SD-WAN managed service right for you?
- Windows Server 2019 review: A solid foundation for future data center developments
- Microsoft and Docker team up to make packaging and running cloud-native applications easier
- Microsoft enhances Azure for running container, IoT and machine learning workloads
- Microsoft puts more brain-power into machine learning for Azure cloud
- How AWS has turned into an unstoppable juggernaut - An analysis from re:Invent 2018
- Amazon launches patient data-mining service to assist docs
- HPE SimpliVity hyper-converged FAQs get answered
- HPE Edge offerings merge analytics, applications and IoT systems control
- VMware news in 2018: Acquisitions, partnerships and more
- What's the best way to make the most of the cloud?
- AWS, Red Hat move to shore up hybrid cloud environments
- Integration tactics to easy hybrid, multi-cloud environments
- From 3 months down to 27 minutes: hybrid cloud devops
- Marriott sued hours after announcing data breach
- What industry is a hackers favorite? Pharma is
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
- Ad fraud botnet 3ve shut down after infecting 1.7 million PCs
- More than passwords: Quora breach highlights risks of third-party authentication
- Marriott's cybersecurity nightmare: A lesson in M&A risks
- Eastern European banks lose tens of millions of dollars in Hollywood-style hacks
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist