If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/10/18!
Windows Virtual Desktop service on Azure. VMware service mesh aims to help DevOps with microservices. Stop compromising agility for security in your multi-cloud strategy. Blueprint for hybrid cloud success and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- A software-defined future separates the brains from the brawn
- Veeam updates Availability Suite 9.5, N2WS platform
- How serverless computing provides an edge over containers for data science applications
- Get to know digital workspace software
- 3 VDI management New Year's resolutions for 2019
- Juniper CTO talks cloud, high-speed networking
- GE plans to launch independent industrial IoT company, unloads ServiceMax: Too little, too late?
- Forces and trends shaping the future of enterprise analytics in 2019
- Review the top 9 virtualization techniques of the year
- The Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business
- Windows Virtual Desktop service on Azure
- Microsoft wants AI to predict if your Windows PCs will get malware
- Amarillo hyper-convergence IT with Dell EMC VxRail appliances
- What will be hot for Cisco in 2019?
- Revolutionize software delivery with DevOps and AWS
- AWS and IBM want to move internet traffic off the ocean floor into space
- A look at the AWS hardware update that fuels its A1 instances
- HPE launches Composable Cloud as it wades deeper into the hybrid cloud fray
- Is your network aware of your infrastructure? It should be.
- VMware Pulse IoT could be the future of edge computing
- VMware service mesh aims to help DevOps with microservices
- Cloud managed services market expected to hit $86.4B by 2022
- Stop compromising agility for security in your multi-cloud strategy
- 8 multi-cloud storage strategies that target performance
- What is the Kubernetes hybrid cloud and why it matters
- Seven remarkable takeaways from massive Kubernetes conference
- Why Microsoft is fighting to stop a cyber world war
- How one hacked laptop led to an entire network being compromised
- Save the Children Foundation duped by hackers into paying out $1 million
- Digital security takes a backseat to customer experience, Equifax report finds
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist