If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/17/18!
A deep dive into SD-WAN troubleshooting and monitoring. A recap of notable 2018 networking trends and news. VMware's two NSX versions are the future of SDN. SQL Server 2019 improves Linux, container support. Blueprint for hybrid cloud success and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- Securing digital workplaces with Nutanix
- Data storage industry trends revealed in top 2018 news stories
- 2019: The year of the edge-centric, cloud-enabled and data-driven enterprise
- Diverse VDI endpoints require new management methods in 2019
- Lowe's 'historically underinvested' in IT, dedicating $500M to overhaul systems
- A deep dive into SD-WAN troubleshooting and monitoring
- A recap of notable 2018 networking trends and news
- Casting the net for a software-defined future
- Clear the confusion around Microsoft RDS
- Microsoft launches a new app to make using Office easier
- How does Microsoft RemoteApp server-based virtualization work?
- Microsoft Teams is killing it in the business chat market
- SQL Server 2019 improves Linux, container support
- New to Microsoft 365 in December-AI-powered tools to help create your best work
- Dell EMC AI reference architecture builds on Isilon all-flash
- Cisco Meraki eyes market disruption through simplification
- AWS re:Invent 2018 product launches: an overview
- Innovating at the speed of thought with NVIDIA and AWS
- Delivering dedicated, powerful workspaces to the network edge
- Hyper-V integration services and VMware tools improve OSes
- VMware's two NSX versions are the future of SDN
- US charges two Chinese nationals for hacking cloud providers, NASA, the US Navy
- Attackers are using cloud services to mask attack origin and build false trust
- Microsoft hopes crowdsourced A.I. algorithms will help avoid the next global cyberattack
- Top cybersecurity facts, figures and statistics for 2018
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist