If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/31/18!
Big Data 2019: Cloud redefines the database and machine learning runs it. Microsoft to add two new Microsoft 365 security, compliance bundles to its line-up. Preparing for these 3 cloud computing challenges in 2019 and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
- HCI storage advancements require network technology upgrades
- HCI, acquisitions led 2018 data center news
- The top 5 data storage questions we answered in 2018
- An executive's guide to understanding cloud-based machine learning services
- Big Data 2019: Cloud redefines the database and machine learning runs it
- What roles do vCPE and uCPE have at the network edge?
- 7 ways to accelerate digital transformation success
- Microsoft to add two new Microsoft 365 security, compliance bundles to its line-up
- Windows 10: Microsoft's plan to kill passwords moves on with new test build
- No-code machine learning in Power BI
- Microsoft Azure: Everything you need to know about Redmond's cloud service
- Future of AWS hinges on AI, Lambda and on premises
- What's the best multi-cloud storage strategy for minimizing risks?
- Cloud predictions for 2019 hone in on containers, IT skills
- Cloud computing 2019: The cloud comes of age
- Prepare for these 3 cloud computing challenges in 2019
- Network security, SD-WAN suppliers revamp branch security
- Here's why more enterprises are considering blockchain as data privacy solution
- Major US newspapers crippled by Ryuk ransomware attack
- This data-stealing Android malware infiltrated the Google Play Store, infecting users in 196 countries
- A deluge of privilege escalation vulnerabilities has been patched in CleanMyMac X
- Adobe squashes critical bugs in Acrobat, Reader
- Dublin's Luas tram system threatened with private data leak
- A restaurant's next big financial risk isn't bad reviews – it's data breaches
Did you miss our last webinar? You can check it out here!
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist