Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 12/12/2016!
Over one billion Yahoo accounts hacked, seven steps for cyber resilience from Cisco, VMware 2017 predictions for hyper-converged infrastructure, Dish Network is thriving because of transformation, 70% of businesses attacked by ransomware pay their ransom, cloud migration is inevitable, why Microsoft is in prime position, Google's AI are sending undecipherable encrypted messages to each other and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- What to expect from Cisco in 2017
- What does fog computing mean for IoT?
- Why Azure's cloud chief believes Microsoft is in prime position
- Seven Steps for Cyber Resilience from Cisco
- VMware 2017 predictions for Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Dish Network is Thriving Because of Transformation
- Hybrid IT Strategy: Simplifying Application Portability and Management
- Yahoo: Did we say 500 million accounts hacked? We meant a billion
- Containers Hold an Agile Approach to Data Center Virtualization
- Ransomware: 70% of business attacked pay, according to IBM study
- vSphere 6.5: A Real-World Review
- How to balance VDI user experience and security
- Cloud migration inevitable, per Juniper CEO
- Shopaholics: Beware of Risky Wi-Fi
- Google's AI are sending undecipherable encrypted messages to one another
- Amazon Opens Data Centers to Boost U.K. Cloud Services
- Virtualization and Cloud Based Security
- Don't lose one of your AirPods, You'll be out $69
- Cloud is now a money machine for two out of five companies
Interested in learning about the hottest hyper-converged technologies on the market today and how they are enabling IT to drive business innovation? Click Here
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist