Were you busy last week? Here's a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 12/15/2014.
There were multiple stories this week about Microsoft around Azure and Orleans. There was also a lot of talk around the Sony breach. As always with this time of year, there were a significant amount of articles providing 2014 summaries as well as giving predictions for 2015.
- Microsoft announces features and performance improvements for many Azure services
- The FBI Used the Web's Favorite Hacking Tool to Unmask Tor Users
- Worst security breaches of the year 2014: Sony tops the list
- Security and Shadow IT - The 2014 CIO Review
- AT&T targets 75% NFV, SDN control of network by 2020
- Microsoft to open source 'Orleans' in early 2015
- 4 Reasons Why Visibility and Control Are the Key to a Better Virtual Infrastructure
- The Changing CSO Role: What to Expect in 2015
- How to "Houdini" from the Risks of Deferred Maintenance
- 2015 Predictions: Microsoft Believes in Clouds Everywhere
- How NASA launched its web infrastructure into the cloud
- 5 signs Microsoft is serious about making Azure an enterprise hybrid cloud
- GreenPages Bloggers: 2014 Holiday Wish List
- How Clear is the Future of Google Glass?
On-Demand Webinar: How the "Houdini" the Risks of Deferred IT Maintenance
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist