With the holidays last week, chances are you weren't able to stay up-to-speed on all of the industry news. Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 12/22/2014.
Tech News Recap
North Korea's internet went down for 9 hours before being restored. Salesforce introduced its file sharing service. Microsoft and Google joined in the opposition against hotels attempting to block wi-fi. Disney world now accepts Apple Pay and Google Wallet. Security breaches continue to impact retail stores in the US.
- Salesforce Debuts File Sharing Service
- North Korea's Internet restored after over 9-hour outage
- Cloud year in review 2014: Price wars, renewable energy, legal concerns, outages
- Why money is pouring into enterprise storage startups
- Microsoft, Google join opposition to hotels' wi-fi blocking
- Disney World starts accepting Apple Pay and Google Wallet this week
- Staples Breach Impacts 1.1 Million, Adds To Ongoing Retail Lapses
- 10 Things to Expect From the Cloud Hosting Sector in 2015
- Hacker group hints it caused North Korean Internet crash
- What every enterprise should be adopting in 2015.
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist