Were you busy last week? Here’s a quick tech news recap of articles you may have missed from the week of 12/29/2014.
Tech News Recap
As we kick off the new year, there was a surplus of 2014 recap posts as well as 2015 predictions (tune in for ours later in the week!). Chick-Fil-A admitted a possible credit card breach. Chevron is working to integrate Apple Pay at its gas pumps early this year. There were also some good articles around shadow IT, the cloud in healthcare and where responsibility lies for cybersecurity.
- A look back at 2014 and a look ahead to 2015
- How to Regain Control Over the "Shadow IT" in Your Environment
- Executives: We need cloud computing to improve our workforce
- 6 IT Trends to Watch for in 2015
- Can CIOs keep pace with change?
- 3 Trends Reshaping the Healthcare Cloud in 2015
- GreenPages' top blog posts from 2014
- 2014: Microsoft powers up under new leaders, big changes
- Chick-Fil-A admits possible credit card breach
- The CISO, the CIO, the CEO or you: Who is really responsible for cybersecurity?
- Chevron working to integrate Apple Pay at its gas pumps by early 2015
Whitepaper: 4 Reasons Why Visibility & Control are the Key to a Better Virtual Infrastructure
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist