In case you missed it: Here's a quick recap of tech news and articles from the week of 3/17/2014!
- In effort to trim $1.5 billion from IT, Navy proposes placing most non-classified data into commercial cloud offering
- What every CIO could learn from Tufts University about understanding the customer experience
- Google sued for data-mining students' email
- Dropbox to bring personal and work account toggling in April
- Skype for Android promises 'aggressive battery savings'
- IDC: Cloud will be $107B industry by 2017
- GreenPages Achieves Cisco Gold Certification
- HP Planning To Enter The 3D Printer Space In June
- Hoop Tracker Basketball Smartwatch Provides Automatic, Real-Time Shot Tracking
- Turkey blocks access to Twitter over content
- Syria Hit By Widespread Internet Outage
- The 12 pros and cons of a cellular smartwatch
- vCOPS? vCAC? Where and When It Makes Sense to Use VMware Management Solutions
- Most Cloud Computing Is Under The Radar In Enterprises, Survey Shows
Check out this whitepaper: The Business Savvy CIO