Here's a quick IT news recap from around the web for the week of 3/31/2014. Enjoy!
- Microsoft #Azure Matches Amazon’s Price Cuts And Introduces New “Basic” Tier
- Analysts forecast Global VDI market to grow at a CAGR of 9.04 percent over the period 2013-2018
- Mistake in CryptoDefense ransomware leaves decryption key accessible
- Enterprise Software, Devices to Drive IT Spending Growth This Year, Gartner Says
- Google claims that its collection of data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks was legal
- #Cloud Computing Trends and Latest Stats
- Amazon Just Pushed Game Consoles One Step Closer to Death
- March Madness Final Four: NCAA Basketball & #Microsoft Ending Extended Support
- Bring your own wearables on the way, Google exec warns CIOs
- Are You Ready for a Project Management Office? Part 2 – Players and Pitfalls
- How Boeing is using the cloud
- Cisco's CIO Calls For Speed And Agility At Interop
- The must-have iPad office apps, round 8
Would you like to learn how you can cut costs by transforming your IT Department into a broker of IT services? Download this whitepaper to learn more.