Were you busy last week? Here's a quick recap of tech news and stories you may have missed from the week of 7/7/2014.
- How do I become a CIO?
- GE Power & Water CIO Discusses IT Speed & Agility
- Running vCloud Hybrid Service – Disaster Recovery Supporting Infrastructure
- Russia Introduces Bill to Keep Citizens' Data Within Country
- Is Rackspace Considering Going Private?
- CIO Meets Mobile Challenges Head-on
- A Few Reasons VMware Inc's Virtualization Dominance Can Continue
- Data Breach Bulletin: Brazilian Banks Lose $3.75 Billion Because Of Boleto Malware
- The Future is Hybrid: theCUBE interview with Mathew Lodge at EMC World
- VMware Horizon 6: Updates, Improvements, and Licensing Changes
- Big Data Storms the Cloud
- Simplifying IT Pays Off With Big Savings, Better Business Success
- Empowered Millennials expect BYOD
- 5 key takeaways from Amazon’s big cloud day
- College Gives BYOD Users Secure Network Access
Are you interested in learning more about VMware's vCloud Hybrid Service? We're holding a webinar on July 23rd about how vCloud provides IT administrators and architects with a common platform for seamlessly extending existing data centers to the cloud by leveraging the same tools and processes they use today.