Did you have a busy week last week? Here's a quick recap of tech news and stories you may have missed from the week of 8/11/2014.
- Financial Services Employees Ranked 2nd-Riskiest Users of Cloud Services
- Provider Sprawl Complicates Government Move to Cloud
- Debunking the Top Myths About DevOps
- 10 Cloud Trends You Need to Know
- Will the enterprise help triple Chromebook sales by 2017?
- 20 Data Center and Cloud Trends You Don't Want to Miss
- The Top 25 Disrupters of 2014
- Dumping the old, companies flock to cloud HR systems
- PMP Meets ITIL and Says, "YES!"
- 25 things to know about hospitals, health systems' investments in IT
- VMware Says It Will Step Up Services for Its Public Cloud
- Pro sports teas walk a fine line using analytics to sell more stuff
- Wyoming to close data centers in cloud shift
- VMware Announces Keynote Speakers for VMworld 2014 in San Francisco
- X as a Service (XaaS): What the Future of Cloud Computing Will Bring
Interested in learning more about how you can modernize IT by killing the transactional treadmill? Download this on-demand webinar!