If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 08/14/2017!
What to expect at VMworld. How to harness AI for DevOps. Preventing phishing attacks in Office 365 and Outlook. Big Switch and HPE partnership. Massive losses from Netya cyber attack and more tops news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Cisco Live 2017: Kinetic Launch, ACI Updates, & More!
- GreenPages named to top 10 Managed Services providers in the Northeast
- Harnessing AI to make DevOps more effective
- Microsoft introduces new framework to ease enterprise blockchain adoption
- How to prevent phishing attacks in Microsoft Outlook and Office 365: 3 methods
- Big Switch-HPE partnership opens chances for enterprise
- Forrester ranks top 10 cloud vendors for health care
- Amazon wants your enterprise database
- 5 technologies to investigate at VMworld
- Q&A with VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger: ‘As Excited As Ever’
Citrix: Cloud platform, analytics among key vendor trends
- New Trojan malware campaign sends users to fake banking site that looks just like the real thing
- Russian hackers used NSA's leaked EternalBlue exploit to spy on hotel guests
- Report: IoT attacks exploded by 280% in the first half of 2017
- After Nyetya cyber attack, Maersk is looking at $300M in revenue loss
Download our recent webinar to find out how cloud is killing traditional help desk, and learn about what end users need now to stay productive and happy.
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist