We're excited to announce that we will be hosting a webinar on September, 21 at 11 am ET to go over 20 critical security controls every modern company needs to have. The session will be hosted by GreenPages expert Dan Allen. Dan presented a similar session at our recent Summit event and it was the most attended session and received rave reviews! See the information below for more details and be sure to register.
20 Critical Security Controls Every Modern Company Should Have
- Do you feel as if security touches everything in your organization and you can't quite get your arms around it?
- Do you wish there were a checklist to ensure you've considered all angles and options?
- Wouldn't it be nice to have metrics to compare against for context?
Join GreenPages’ Security Architect, Dan Allen, to explore the many different angles of information security. You’ll learn how to prevent attacks on your company, ways to detect and remediate vulnerabilities, and how to build a plan for success. We'll review 20 Critical Security Controls and what tools YOU can implement to gain deeper visibility and understanding into the security of your environment and the ecosystem surrounding it. This webinar is perfect for anyone tasked with ensuring organizational security: CIOs, engineers, architects, managers, directors, and the infamous, many-hat-wearing admin.
- Security in IT: What has changed?
- Critical security controls vs. PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Rules, tools, and tackling compliance
- How to address evolving threats at every layer
Date: September 21, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
By Ben Stephenson, Emerging Media Specialist