CMaaS Cloud Service Brokerage and Governance
- Wish it were easy to compare the true cost of running your resources at a cloud service provider before placing an order?
- Want to enable cloud governance while giving LOBs freedom to use public clouds?
- Need a way to match the right applications to the right cloud providers?
- Want to seamlessly provision infrastructure across multiple clouds (private, public, and hybrid)?
- Don’t have the time or resources to manage chargeback or islands of disparate bills?
- Need to transform your IT organization and migrate to the cloud, but can’t risk a disruptive forklift upgrade?
Introducing GreenPages Cloud Brokerage & Governance.
A powerful, easy-to-use, single-pane-of-glass to design, source, and provision across hybrid cloud environments.
Enable LOBs to consume public cloud resources while at the same time, gain new visibility into resource usage, ensure organizational compliance, and control costs.
CMaaS Features & Functionality
Brokerage & Governance Portal
A powerful, easy-to-use, single-pane-of-glass to design, source, and provision across hybrid cloud environments.Learn more about Brokerage & Governance Portal
Design & Configuration
Create application profiles and virtual datacenters with the CMaaS infrastructure drag and drop layout designer tool.Learn more about Design & Configuration
Cost Modeling & Workload Placement
Simulate cloud adoption scenarios for your infrastructure and application resources before you move them to the cloud.Learn more about Cost Modeling & Workload Placement
Sourcing & Provisioning
Answers the question, “Which app, which cloud?” and provides one-click provisioning across internal private and public clouds.Learn more about Sourcing & Provisioning
Consolidated Billing & Governance
Gain visibility into your organization’s actual cloud costs across public, private, and hybrid environments.Learn more about Consolidated Billing & Governance
Brokerage & Governance Subscription Packages
Four comprehensive CMaaS Subscription Packages: Starter, Growth, Established & Enterprise.Learn more about Brokerage & Governance Subscription Packages