As clients navigate from old paradigm compute models to as-a-service consumption of utility-based infrastructures and applications, choosing a consulting and integration partner that can manage both traditional as well as cloud computing IT environments is crucial.
Many clients understand the need to drive to cloud models but don’t always know how best to attack that challenge and prepare to manage and secure workloads in a hybrid cloud world.
GreenPages has the people, process, and technologies to provide expert strategic guidance and proven cloud-era solutions for our clients. Our legacy of success working with enterprise and midmarket organizations in the trenches and the boardrooms ensures clients are ahead of the game, in control, competitive, and on the most innovative trajectory possible.
GreenPages has the necessary skills, experience, and tools to help you:
- Effectively plan, build, run, and govern hybrid cloud environments
- Make informed, strategic CapEx and OpEx decisions about your IT investments
- Improve organizational efficiency and velocity to give your organization a unique competitive advantage
- Implement strategies to scale IT operations with the right people in the right places
- Move your IT organization from being infrastructure builders to brokers of IT services
- Empower your end users and Lines of Business while maintaining control and ensuring security
- Plan and manage complex IT initiatives such as M&As and datacenter moves
- Provide accurate business intelligence for IT and business executives and regulatory bodies
- Source, order, configure, and deliver hardware and software products
- Recruit and hire top IT talent on a permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire basis