GreenPages is a leading systems integrator and cloud services company that helps clients move toward software-defined, hyper-converged, and hybrid cloud infrastructure models to drive IT transformation, ITaaS, and business innovation.
There’ve been many major transitions in the IT industry over the years resulting in a great amount of confusion (and much inertia) as IT struggles to determine the best way forward. Do I build a software-defined data center, a private cloud, or move workloads into public clouds? Which providers should I choose? What about security? How will I effectively manage it all?
In business since 1992, GreenPages’ mission throughout each IT shift has been to provide clarity and strategy to clients within a disruptive and rapidly changing industry. Whether clients adapt to the disruption or seize the opportunity to become disruptors themselves, GreenPages helps them achieve the IT agility necessary to become innovators for their business.
From optimizing existing platforms; fully virtualizing server, network, or storage environments; building and managing complex hybrid cloud infrastructures; or transforming traditional IT organizations into true IT as a Service providers, GreenPages ensures clients are aligned in support of larger organizational goals. The company’s legacy of success working with enterprise and midmarket organizations in the trenches and the boardrooms ensures clients are ahead of the game, in control, competitive, and on the most innovative trajectory possible.
Some companies only have expertise in traditional IT environments, some only in cloud—but today’s IT infrastructures span multiple environments. GreenPages is purpose-built to help clients design, implement, and manage modern hybrid IT architectures.
Why Clients Choose GreenPages
End-to-End hybrid cloud management
- Our expertise in traditional, virtual and cloud is unique in the industry. We help clients successfully plan, build, run and govern next generation IT environments.
Cut through the hype
- Not only are cloud technologies complex, everyone claims they have the magic solution. GreenPages designs and delivers solutions that works best for the client, with no bias.
Technology mastery across the data center stack
- Where some services companies only specialize in an area or two, we are experts across the myriad technologies essential to running and managing cloud-era IT environments.
Face-to-face IT proficiency—fast
- With GreenPages, there’s no red tape, no round robin of inexperienced consultants. We offer all of the IT maturity, none of the politics—a rare combination.
Experience built into our DNA
- We bring a unique blend of technical and business knowledge to every client services engagement gained from years of performing complex IT projects.
We are customer champions
- When we say we’ll do something, we do it. From strategic planning to advanced integration to IT project management. We are customer focused and collaborative.
Expertise out of the chute: We walk in with talent other companies simply can’t duplicate.
Fun Fact: How Did GreenPages Get Its Name?
In 1992, GreenPages’ founders created a company to revolutionize not only what IT-related products businesses purchased, but how they purchased them. Realizing that one of the biggest challenges companies faced was the inability to accurately source and procure technology products quickly. The answer was GreenPages’ virtual warehouse model—a pioneering idea at the time that drastically improved the process for thousands of companies across the U.S.
When searching for a name, the founders wanted something more unique than the ubiquitous “tech” moniker—a name that reflected the company's mission to be a comprehensive, highly available, knowledgeable, easy-to-use resource. Before the Internet, one of the most valuable tools that every single business used daily was the Yellow Pages. So with the color yellow changed to green to convey positive concepts such as a healthy environment, natural success, freshness, honesty, and organic simplicity—the name GreenPages was born.
To this day, GreenPages remains an expert resource to clients helping them strategize, architect, integrate, and manage digital-era technologies and approaches in innovative ways to drive business value.