Financial Technology Solutions
As trustees of valuable and sensitive information, financial institutions must take great care to ensure their electronic data is always secure and available. Successfully protecting financial data is a task that requires extreme diligence to keep up with security requirements and regulatory mandates. Failure to do so can lead to lawsuits, fines, customer defection, and irreparable damage to your company’s reputation.
GreenPages understands the challenges unique to modern financial institutions and has the expertise to plan, build, and manage IT environments that provide clients with the highest level of information security and privacy. Because regulatory compliance and disaster recovery strategies require constant assessment and remediation, GreenPages designs agile infrastructures that ensure financial organizations stay compliant and secure.
GreenPages’ IT solutions address the unique challenges of financial institutions, including:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliance
- Payment Card Industry standards
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance
- Managing user access at multiple levels
- Protecting sensitive personal and financial information
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) initiatives