The evolution of IT as a service is driving new, advanced virtualization approaches.
There is a tremendous market transformation underway as organizations harness modern virtualization approaches to enable a completely abstracted data center (i.e. software defined) that enables workloads to move seamlessly between public and private cloud computing platforms.
Why Clients Choose GreenPages for Virtualization Initiatives:
- Highly skilled team focused exclusively on advanced virtualization
- Cross-certified subject matter experts—can execute across all modern IT disciplines
- Virtualization expertise across entire all layers:
- Traditional, commoditized technologies (server, vm)
- Advanced technologies and approaches (network virtualization, storage virtualization, SDDC)
- Mature methodology: strategy, architect, implement, manage
- Help clients move further along virtualization maturity curve
- Specialize in large, complex, long-term virtualization projects
Positive IT Outcomes for Virtualization
- Completely automated, policy-driven provisioning across platforms
- Extreme visibility into environments and more consistent services delivery
- Single-pane-of-glass management of hybrid cloud environments
- Lower OpEx management costs; lower CapEx hardware costs
- Strong security of virtualized resources in public cloud environments
- Increased agility through private cloud and self service capabilities
- Improved efficiency through orchestration: repeatable internal processes
Automation & Orchestration
With a strategic orchestration approach, organizations can relieve operations pressures by automating common tasks so that commodity time is turned into innovation time. This can involve architecture, tools, or integrating software and hardware to perform tasks traditionally done by a human.
While automating single tasks here and there do improve efficiencies, if you create a series of workflows made up of a multiple sets of automated processes, the benefits are exponential, including the ability to provision workloads (including cloud) more quickly, enabling LOBs and end users to self-service, and delivering new, innovative services to end users or the marketplace more quickly.
Hyper-converged solutions—platforms that deliver compute, storage, and networking all in one box—remain attractive to IT because they free up valuable implementation and management time, enabling IT to focus on providing innovation to business. In addition, single manufacturer accountability eliminates the vendor blame game, speeds up time to resolution, and increases support satisfaction.
Modern hyper-converged platforms also improve application performance, accelerate DR and back up functions, and condense storage extremely efficiently. With so many solutions on the market, GreenPages helps clients determine their hyper-converged readiness best fit based on specific business justifications.
Benefits of Today’s Hyper-Converged Infrastructures
- Streamlined, centralized management
- Extremely fast time-to-value
- Ease of Integration + built-in security
- Software-defined technology
- Business agility & scalability
- Reduced storage complexity
- Lower power costs
- Smaller data center footprints
The modern network is no longer the simple cabling structure that connects equipment and transports data. Beyond LANs and WANs, today’s network is an intelligent, converged platform that drives data, applications, video, voice, and mobility across hybrid cloud environments; a network of networks that touches every aspect of business and that can make or break the user experience.
GreenPages’ network modernization services ensure client networks are able to secure modern workloads against cyber threats while delivering the speed, performance, visibility, and scalability that modern digital-era businesses demand.
GreenPages Network Modernization Services Include:
- Network Virtualization
- Software Defined Networking
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Network Infrastructure Management
- Routing & Switching
- Bandwidth Acceleration & Optimization
- LAN & WAN Design
- Wireless Networking
- Firewall Configuration & Implementation
- Network Performance & Configuration Assessments
Storage & Data Management
The exponentially increasing amount of data generated by today’s organizations is staggering. And ensuring you have an effective data storage strategy for managing all that information is becoming more difficult and time consuming. GreenPages’ experts help companies address this problem by creating data strategies that enable easy backup, archiving, and recovery by aggregating the functions and hiding the complexity of the storage area network (SAN).
We also help organizations design and deploy software-defined storage solutions that ensure high application performance and availability by ensuring applications receive immediate responses data queries.
GreenPages’ storage solutions enable companies to:
- Improve storage management
- Achieve better availability with automated management
- Increase storage utilization
- Reduce manual supervision
- Expand storage capacity
- Easily update and reduce downtime for the business
Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
As more organizations move into cloud-based environments, many are turning from traditional business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) approaches to cloud-based BC/DR solutions that enable quick back up their critical data, applications, and systems based on business requirements.
Cloud-providers offer a more resilient infrastructure with the ability to burst capacity and resources on demand, increasing scalability, flexibility, and agility. Cloud-based BC/DR solutions can harness this elasticity for immediate access to compute, memory, and processors as necessary.
GreenPages helps companies build and implement powerful BC/DR strategies that are tested and verified regularly to ensure your data and systems are protected in the event of any disaster. We also offer Managed Cloud Backup, BC & DR solutions to protect your critical systems without the management hassles.
Data Center Transformation
IT is under immense pressure to continually improve, scale, consolidate, and optimize application and other services delivery. The data center modernization mandate never ends: cheaper, faster, more secure, more features, higher availability, better performance, easier to use. What has changed is where these data center demands originate: non-IT groups such as application owners, users, business partners, and customers.
Because business can now go elsewhere (outside of the data center) to get the services they need, IT is being forced to meet LOB requests. How IT handles these demands and enables these groups—is the difference between long-term success and failure. New data center technologies are constantly hitting the market, but understanding the best approach to transformation takes careful, strategic planning; technical experience; and IT operational knowledge.
GreenPages helps IT organizations with data center transformation initiatives such as:
- Private cloud enablement
- Public cloud enablement
- Automation & orchestration initiatives
- Capacity management
- Network monitoring & alerting
- Data management & storage
- Data center moves
GreenPages’ Configuration Center is a state-of-the art, ISO 9001:2015 certified facility offers customers a comprehensive array of services to meet any organizational, project, or technology initiative.
Unlike a traditional warehouse that simply houses product, our modern Configuration Center is an “instant network” configuration environment that enables GreenPages’ engineers to quickly configure and test any device—from the most basic system to the most complex data center environment. We can pre-build an entire network; configure servers, switches, firewalls, desktops, and peripherals; and offer an advanced firewall infrastructure to allow additional servers to be added to a domain prior to an onsite installation.
- Asset Tagging and Reporting: Our asset tagging and reporting services ensure all customer product is accurately scanned, organized, and accounted for so your equipment is right where you need it—when you need it.
- Imaging Services: Our state-of-the-art imaging services allow us to create, deploy, maintain, and customize images for any customer requirement.
- Rollout Services and Customization: We can customize any machine prior to delivery to match any given specification. Whether workstation naming, domain addition, or any other need, we offer customers expert tailored services. We also provide rollout services which save time in the field and are an ideal solution for remote locations.
- Desktop/Workstation/Server Services: We offer expert installation services for customized, off-the-shelf desktops, workstations, and servers. We update and apply the latest BIOS, firmware, and operating systems, and can create driver/restore CD sets.
- Switch/Access Point Services: In addition to desktops, workstations, and servers, we can also expertly configure switches by configuring IPs and VLANs and updating the IOS to match any customer specification.
- Warehousing: Our 15,000 sq. ft. storage capacity offers customers a secure, spacious environment to store extra equipment such as bulk purchases for rebates. Whether on a short-term or long-term basis, our warehousing services provide customers with convenience, easy deployment, and security.
- Shipping, Receiving, and Delivery: We receive and inventory customer product, consolidate shipments, ship to remote locations with competitive UPS and LTL services, and track all product.
From complex data center integration and moves, virtual desktop initiatives, advanced collaboration projects, and cloud migration implementations, we deliver the hardware and applications necessary to drive business agility.
GreenPages pioneered the virtual warehouse model in the early ‘90s to help clients procure hardware and software more efficiently. Today, our real-time access to inventory information, price, and availability from top distributors around the country is unparalleled. Whatever hardware or applications your organization needs, GreenPages partners with industry leaders such as AWS, VMware, Cisco, Microsoft, HPE, DellEMC, and Citrix, as well as rising stars in the market to deliver the widest range of technology solutions possible to our customers.
Learn more about Procurement Services