Many IT organizations spend 80% of their time supporting and maintaining infrastructure equipment and applications, and only 10% on innovation. But modern business requires that those two percentages be reversed.
GreenPages’ Managed IT Services enable clients to mature their operations, optimize their team’s focus and effectiveness, and improve the quality and agility of their environments.
Modern IT organizations are faced with huge new challenges. IT is being asked to be an innovation center for the business, charged with uncovering new ways to add value. But how can IT embrace this new role while operating on traditional infrastructure with operational processes that weren't built for cloud?
GreenPages helps clients bridge the gap between traditionally built and operated infrastructures to agile, modern hybrid cloud environments that leverage next-generation managed services.
Key Benefit of Managed IT Services:
- Gain visibility into how your infrastructure is performing across virtual, private, and public cloud environments
- Move from a reactive stance of “putting out fires” and give you time to work on strategic projects
- Implement strategies and tools to manage across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Improve system performance and efficiency, minimize downtime, and meet SLAs
- Ensure users have IT support and access to all the systems and applications they need 24/7
- Leverage technologies you already have and seamlessly integrate new ones
Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS)
GreenPages Cloud Management as a Service (CMaaS) platform is a groundbreaking, affordable solution that gives organizations the benefits of enterprise cloud management tools at a fraction of the cost—a huge competitive advantage.
VIDEO: CMAAS CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS
Introducing GreenPages CMaaS Infrastructure and Operations platform. Enterprise-class management of physical, virtual, and cloud resources—through a single-pane-of-glass portal.
CMaaS Single Pane of Glass Portal
The CMaaS Portal: A Single Pane of Glass to Control Everything in Your Production Environment—Physical, Virtual, Cloud.
More than Just a View into Your Entire Infrastructure—A Command Center Where You Can Take Action on All of Your Resources
- Manage Physical Resources: Manage servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, UPSes, applications, IPtel systems, printers, switches, routers, firewalls, and storage platforms.
- Manage Virtual Resources: Manage your entire virtual infrastructure and application stack, along with on-premise private cloud environments, vCloud director for example.
- Manage Cloud Resources: Manage your virtual environments located in any cloud-based resource (Terremark, Amazon, Rackspace, etc.) directly from the CMaaS Portal rather than logging into multiple systems.
Out-of-the-Box Cloud Infrastructure Integration Capabilities
CMaaS connects to and enhances technologies you already have—no more struggling to manage multiple, disparate toolsets.
By aggregating point solution tools, CMaaS provides clients one federated system from which to manage the entire infrastructure. And for any proprietary systems present in the environment, GreenPages’ application development team can develop APIs to integrate seamlessly into CMaaS.
Choose Your CMaaS Levels
CMaaS is an “As a Service” Offering which means clients can mix and match levels to manage different infrastructure components. For example, choose Monitoring for servers, and choose Monitoring Plus for switches and network devices.
End User Computing & Mobility
GreenPages manages thousands of networks, workloads, and endpoints for our customers, including proactive patching and vulnerability management services. We are hyper-vigilant and SOC 2 compliant for the strictest security controls.
- IT Help Hub Services: Ensure end users—no matter their location, applications, or device—are able to quickly and easily access IT support and the systems they need to be productive.
- VDI Management: GreenPages’ VDI management experts help you leverage existing license agreements, management tools, network equipment, storage, and other infrastructure components.
- PC Management: Rely on GreenPages' dedicated computer services department to alleviate PC management tasks, with no extra staff, no overhead, and no hassles.
- Mobile Device Management: With time-bound, role-based security access services, you can secure any device while customizing for each user or department.