Notice and Disclosure
In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. GreenPages may collect domain information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our website.
We will not collect any personal information from you that you do not volunteer, and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way. If you volunteer information, GreenPages collects information from and about you in several different ways via the Site:
• Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site, including MyGreenPages, or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to GreenPages certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, and email address. In addition, GreenPages may ask you for information regarding your organization. In some cases we require billing information, such as credit card information. Billing information is encrypted at all times and is stored on secure servers. This personal information is used for billing purposes, fulfilling your orders, and communicating with you about your order and the Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If GreenPages encounters a problem when processing your order, it will use your personal information to contact you.
• Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes, including, without limitation, to sign up for GreenPages’ email newsletters. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to GreenPages.
• User Submissions. Certain locations of the Site elicit your feedback regarding the Site and your experiences with GreenPages’ products. Your submissions for these purposes are completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to GreenPages. Should you choose to submit information in response to these requests, GreenPages may collect and use your name and other information submitted on the Site to market GreenPages’ products. When you communicate with other users or our staff through the Site, those communications are saved in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
• Automatically Generated and Collected Information. In addition to information that you volunteer as described above, the Site utilizes technologies to collect information and track your user experience. GreenPages will use this information to improve the Site and user experience. In addition, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site and may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address (which may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet), Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
• Age. GreenPages respects children’s privacy and will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. As stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use, you have represented and warranted that you are at least are 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, do not, under any circumstance, submit any personal information to us and always rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
We may periodically send you email about new service developments, industry issues or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us. Please note that GreenPages may have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place. Accordingly, you cannot opt out of receiving order related emails.
Every precaution is taken to insure the security of your data while using the GreenPages Site. We use industry-standard firewalls, secure web servers (https), data encryption and authentication procedures, among other techniques, to maintain the security of your data and your online session. While GreenPages believes that it uses industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, as is the case with all web sites, it cannot guarantee complete security and hereby disclaims any representation and/or warranty of any type that these security measures will protect your data in all circumstances.
Opt Out and Corrections
Upon your request, GreenPages will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. These requests should be directed to your dedicated account manager, as assigned by GreenPages.
Applicability & Revisions