IT Help Desk Services
For clients whose users require 24×7 access to live body technical support via phone, email and web ticket, GreenPages provides infrastructure, application, and mobility experts to provide IT help desk support and troubleshooting for end users.
Building an in-house IT Help Desk support team can be extremely costly and time consuming to manage for many organizations. GreenPages offers these clients a cost-effective and smart solution to ensure end users (no matter their location, applications, or device) are able to quickly and easily access the data and systems they need to be productive—all without the inherent staff attrition risks common in internally staffed help desks.
GreenPages’ IT Help Desk services lower support costs with rapid problem resolution, improved service levels, increased user satisfaction, and predictable service costs. Services includes phone and remote user support for PC hardware and software, complete call management, software hotfixes, and online reporting.
- Staffed by experienced IT professionals
- 24×7 access—both Level I & II
- Phone and email support for software and hardware issues
- Secure remote support for users with virtual deskside assistance
- Software fixes as required for support
- Complete call ownership
- Online call reports
- Predictable service costs
- Rapid problem resolution
- Improved service levels
- Increased user satisfaction and productivity
- Increased management insight into user issues and problems
- Efficient growth/downsizing support model
- Reduced, budgetable costs
- Eliminate risks from staff attrition and skills atrophy
GreenPages’ IT Help Desk frees IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives by providing the benefits of customized support at a predictable cost.